Sa., 27. Okt.|
Pediatric Tuina with Dr. Elisa Rossi
In this seminar, participants study and practice the application of pediatric tuina for common childhood illnesses.
Zeit / Ort
27. Okt. 2018, 09:00 – 28. Okt. 2018, 17:00
Chiway Akademie, Unterer Graben 1, 8400 Winterthur, Switzerland
Über dieses Seminar
In this seminar, participants study and practice the application of pediatric tuina for common childhood illnesses. Speci c topics include the physiology, etiology, and pathogenesis in children. The primary focus lies on the application of pediatric tuina techniques. Furthermore, Dr. Elisa Rossi discusses the main clinical patterns and treatment strategies for common childhood problems
and shares her extensive experience in the treatment of children. Rossi runs a pediatric acupuncture and tuina clinc in Milano since 2005 and is the author of «Pediatrics in Chinese Medicine».
Major subjects will include:
- physiology, etiology, semiotics, pathogenesis in children diagnosis and main clinical patterns
- treatment strategies
- areas, lines and points of paediatric tuina
- specific stimulations and massage techniques treatment for the most common childhood problems:
- fever, common cold, cough, asthma, infant abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea, poor appetite, lassitude, bed-wetting; night crying, hyperactivity, attention de cit, retarded psychophysical development
- use of Gua Sha, moxibustion, cupping, seven-star needle
- discussion of case histories or treatment of little patients
- training on how to teach the sequences to parents
Day / Time: Sa./So,, 9:00–17:00
Hours: 14 h
About Dr. Elisa Rossi
Dr. Elisa Rossi MD, Acupuncturist, Ph.D. (Clinical Psychology), Licensed Psychotherapist (Jungian), B.A. in Philosophy After a 3-year Course in Acupuncture at “So-Wen” in Milan, Elisa attended a 3-month Training Course in Traditional Chinese Medicine in Beijing in 1983. Since then, she has been back to China seven more times, gaining clinical experience in the TCM departments of hospitals in Beijing, Nanjing, Shanghai and Jinan. In 1994 she and nine fellow acupuncturists founded the TCM School MediCina. She teaches and collaborates with various schools and research centers in Italy and around the world. She is member of the Milan Medical Board for Non-Conventional Medicine and cooperates with Agopuntura senza Frontiere (ASF), for which she has volunteered in Madagascar and Laos. She works in private practice in Milan where in 2005 she set up Xiaoxiao, an Acupuncture and Tuina Children’s Centre offering free pilot-projects.
Inscription - Chiway Students
Ticket only available for students currently enrolled at Chiway Academy in a K or H course. Chiway Alumni and students from other schools are not eligible for this ticket.CHF 360.00