Intl. Certification Program for Oncology Acupuncture
Zeit / Ort
Über dieses Seminar
The International Certification Program provides the Western and Chinese medical background for practitioners to achieve the necessary competence to treat cancer patients. The program provides practical tools for TCM practitioners so they can treat cancer patients with confidence.
The online module covers a variety of subjects in both Allopathic and Chinese Medicine, creating the foundations needed to start treating patients undergoing oncology therapies.
During the online learning process you will be guided through an array of courses, each with built-in tests. The on-site seminar is designed to complement the online module, as well as to complete certification in Integrative Oncology Acupuncture.
On-site Seminar (click here for more Information)
The time spent together at the on-site seminar will allow for a direct education and interaction that modern technology cannot provide. You will meet other practitioners, study together, and get the opportunity to find answers to any questions that may arise in the online module.
How to Complete the Program
- In order to complete this program and receive certification, you need to complete the 14 short courses of the online module as well as the on-site seminar.
- The online module consists of 14 courses with a total of 15 hours
- An additional 15-20 hours must be calculated for studying the material and completing the tests
- The online module can be completed at www.tcm.ac
- Approximate cost for the online module is CHF 500.–
- We advise to complete the online module prior to the on-site seminar